Is it just me or...

Dave G

So is it just me or are others seeing a slow load/able to scroll on this forum due to the social media buttons taking a long time to load? and it's not just this site/forum I am seeing it on others also.

@Dave G,

Social buttons shall slow you down (nor track you) any longer :) They're disabled by default and require two clicks to use. One to enable the button, and one to actually execute the function. This will prevent the buttons from slowing the page load down since our server is obviously faster than theirs. Plus, who wants to be tracked by Google, Facebook, and Twitter. This will put an end to that as well.

@Dave G,

Social buttons shall slow you down (nor track you) any longer :) They're disabled by default and require two clicks to use. One to enable the button, and one to actually execute the function. This will prevent the buttons from slowing the page load down since our server is obviously faster than theirs. Plus, who wants to be tracked by Google, Facebook, and Twitter. This will put an end to that as well.
So I rely like to see this kind of proactive attitude here at KH :)
As for my problem, after more research I have found that FF need to be shut down at least once a day can only guess a memory leak some where once I started doing this all was good.

I've had that same problem. It's very frustrating when it starts happening in the middle of the day when I have two firefox windows open each with about 10 tabs going on two different monitors...It's been better lately, but it still happens.

Cassie,

I'm not showing any support requests that have not been replied to. We are experiencing a slightly elevated volume of tickets. Do you have a ticket number I can reference?