A Few Questions after reading

worldembrace

I had a few VPS pre sales questions:

1. How long does the cpanel to cpanel for a new managed vps or ssd-2 vps account take generally?

2. I need to setup a private nameservers as I have now with the old host for the new account, are there special instructions and when should the DNS records be changed?

3. What CDNs work well with either your VPS or SSD VPS to increase speed and minimize server bandwidth? Is that setup part of seting up the mew account?

I look forward to your response. Thanks.

I had a few VPS pre sales questions:

1. How long does the cpanel to cpanel for a new managed vps or ssd-2 vps account take generally?

2. I need to setup a private nameservers as I have now with the old host for the new account, are there special instructions and when should the DNS records be changed?

3. What CDNs work well with either your VPS or SSD VPS to increase speed and minimize server bandwidth? Is that setup part of seting up the mew account?

I look forward to your response. Thanks.

1. Depends on a few factors like the speed of the remote server and the amount of data. Generally speaking migrations only take a few hours.

2. We'll provide all the necessary information during the migration process. All you have to do is register two nameservers at your registrar, we'll handle the server-side stuff, then just point your domains at those nameservers.

3. That's completely up to you. We have tons of customers use Cloudflare with great success.

Let me know if you have any more questions :)